As a global IT infrastructure provider, Fujitsu offers a complete range of servers designed to fill any role in today’s business. Whether your business requires affordable entry-level servers, compact and scalable blade systems, or advanced multiprocessor servers capable of handling the most demanding data center applications, the PRIMERGY line delivers Intel® Architecture servers with the rock-solid reliability and industry-leading performance you need.
From the award-winning PRIMERGY® TX120, server with its low power consumption, whisper-quiet noise levels, and small form factor, to the PRIMERGY RX600, with 256 GB of memory hosting four Intel® Quad-Core Xeon® processors, the family of PRIMERGY Intel® Architecture-based servers offers a wide range of capacities, performance, and configurations to fit almost any application service requirements.
Scalability and Performance
- Models range from single-socket Xeon to four socket quad-core Xeon or AMD Opteron™ processors
- An optimal blend of tower, rack, and blade configurations
- Implemented using the Cool Safe™ airflow management technology for best-in-class power and cooling efficiency
- ServerView Suite of local and remote systems management software for trouble-free operation
- Superior performance across the board
|PRIMERGY RX Rack Servers: Full range of rack-mount servers, from inexpensive 1U power-efficient designs to full-bore, four-socket servers hosting large memory configurations. PRIMERGY Rack servers deliver performance and efficiency for your data center.
|PRIMERGY BX Blade Servers: Power-efficient Xeon and Opteron blades built around the 1U standard for maximum efficient and cooling capabilities. The PRIMERGY BX blade server is the only blade product that can fully populate a 42U Enterprise rack without cooling issues.
Back to Main Fujitsu Products Page