Liebert Low Profile Drycoolers (1 – 8 Fans) and Liebert 10-Fan Drycoolers provide Outdoor Heat Rejection for Glycol Cooling Applications. Liebert Outdoor Drycoolers provide closed system cooling for pumped glycol heat-transfer fluid.
Liebert Outdoor Drycoolers are available in capacities from 15.75 to 525kW (4.5 to 150 tons), and in 60Hz or 50Hz models. The units are quickly and easily installed, because all internal wiring is completed at the factory with only two electrical connections to be made at the job site.
- Low profile 1- to 8-fan units are constructed with a corrosion-resistant aluminum cabinet and a copper-tube aluminum-fin coil. These units have CSA approval.
- High capacity 10-fan units are constructed with corrosion-resistant galvanized steel frames and multiple copper-tube aluminum-fin coils. These units have UL approval.
- System-matched outdoor drycooler
- Operates in low temperatures with winter operation models
- Offers low noise models
- Connects easily
Features & Benefits
|Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
Ideally Suited For:
- Data centers
- Telecommunications facilities
- Industrial process control centers
- Other sensitive electronic applications
- Download Liebert Air-Cooled Direct Drive Drycoolers User Manual
- Download Liebert Precision Cooling Family Sales Brochure
To learn more about PTS consulting services to support Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems deployments and support, contact us or visit:
- PTS Data Center Planning & Pre-Design
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Services
- Data Center Energy Usage Assessment Service
- Data Center Power & Cooling Systems Analysis
- Data Center Availability & Risk Assessment
- Data Center Design Commissioning
- Data Center Support Infrastructure Equipment Services
- Raised Floor Cooling Analysis
- The Challenges of Data Center Cooling
- Help With High Density Cooling