Raritan is a proven innovator of power management, infrastructure management, KVM and serial solutions for data centers of all sizes. In more than 50,000 locations worldwide, Raritan’s award-winning hardware and software solutions — including intelligent PDUs, energy management software, KVM-over-IP and Serial-over-IP access products — provide IT and facility directors, managers and administrators with the control they need to increase power management efficiency, improve data center productivity and enhance branch office operations. Based in Somerset, N.J., Raritan has offices worldwide serving 76 countries. For more information, visit www.raritan.com.
- dcTrack Data Center Infrastructure Management Software dcTrack™ is a data center infrastructure management (DCIM) software solution that provides powerful and intelligent tools for automation. dcTrack was designed from the ground up by data center professionals to provide you with broad and deep visibility into your operations. It allows you to plan for growth and change by optimizing your current operations, assets and infrastructure.
- Power Management Raritan offers three types of rack power distribution units (PDUs) – intelligent, switched and metered PDUs. This range of power management solutions allows IT administrators and facilities managers to monitor, access and control power at the rack.
- Power IQ Energy Management Software Raritan Power IQ® energy management software automates secure, time-base power management and control which enables powerful analytics reporting of energy cost, temperature, active power, line capacity and carbon footprint. The software provides vendor agnostic centralized monitoring, agentless graceful OS shutdown, outlet control, powerful thermal and energy analytics of your active power, costs, line capacities, carbon footprint and rack temperature.
- Secure Power Connections A range of solutions is available to avoid unnecessary data center downtime by deploying IEC Secure Power Connections and/or Locking Power Connectors. PTS currently provides five (5) solutions currently on the market. Final recommendations are typically based upon requirements and budgets.
- Raritan Case Study – eBay eBay created and began executing a four-year data center plan with an ambitious goal: to cut power costs in half, while simultaneously doubling compute performance. At the same time, this new infrastructure design would enable greater operational agility and increased reliability. To achieve these goals, eBay would consolidate its assets into a smaller number of data centers, each designed from the ground up to be extremely energy-efficient without compromising uptime.
- Raritan Case Study – AOL AOL’s IT team wanted to improve their data centers’ overall energy efficiency. To do so, they needed accurate measurement of the power their servers, routers and switches were consuming. They also wanted to measure energy consumption at each power outlet, so they could gather an accurate picture of their energy usage. By graphing energy usage and trends and tracking carbon footprint, AOL can identify areas where they can conserve, helping them identify devices that are wasting energy and areas where there is overcooling.