Schneider Electric Square D provides the PowerLogic Power & Energy Monitoring System. The system including metering solutions, network communications, and several levels of software geared for small system applications, complete power management for energy providers and industrial or commercial operations, and products specifically geared to utility providers. Solutions provide advanced analysis for performance benchmarking, emissions reporting, savings verification, procurement optimization, and widespread analysis of power quality events.
Metering solutions are available within the following areas:
ANSI socket meters for utility network monitoring.
Next generation socket and switchboard meter for utility network monitoring.
|ENERGY AND POWER QUALITY METERS
High performance meters for utility networks, mains or critical loads on HV/LV networks.
CM4000 Circuit Monitor
High performance meters for mains or critical loads on HV/LV networks.
|MULTIFUNCTION POWER METERS
Panel meters for feeders or tenant space.
Highly-configurable meters for feeders or critical loads.
PM700 Power Meter
Compact, versatile meters for feeders or critical loads.
PM800 Power Meter
Compact, modularly flexible meters for feeders or critical loads.
PM1000 Power Meters
Cost-effective meters for basic metering of essential measurements.
High Density Metering
Flexible PowerLogic high density metering enables you to select any number of meters up to the cabinet’s threshold, giving you the option to expand as your needs dictate.
BCPM (Branch Circuit Power Meter)
Power and energy meter to monitor circuits and mains.
BCM (Branch Circuit Monitor)
Current sensing device that monitors all poles of a 42-circuit Square D NQOD panel board within a power distribution unit.
EM4800 Multi Circuit Energy Meter
Provides a cost-effective and highly flexible revenue-grade submetering platform for new or existing facilities.
E5600 Power and Energy Meter
High accuracy power and energy socket meter.
Innovative split-core CT form factor for basic electrical metering.
Accurate electric energy metering and simple, easy installation.
DM6000 Panel Meters
Digital volt amp frequency (VAF) meters.
Software solutions include the following:
DM6000 Panel Meters
Digital volt amp frequency (VAF) meters.
|METER CONFIGURATION SOFTWARE
ION Setup 3.0
An intuitive Setup Assistant environment for the configuration and verification of settings for PowerLogic ION series power and energy meters.
|PowerLogic Meter Configuration Utility (PMCU)
A free device setup utility for configuring the onboard setup of PowerLogic power meters and circuit monitors over a communications network.
|POWER MONITORING SOFTWARE
Ideally suited for small system applications.
PowerLogic ION Enterprise V6
A complete power management solution for energy providers and industrial or commercial operations.
|PowerLogic SCADA 7.10
Combines our power monitoring and energy management expertise with industry leading technology for HMI/SCADA application.
|EPO Energy Profiler Online
Load data visualization and analysis software for utilities to leverage the power of the internet to deliver value added services to their commercial and industrial customers.
Power management software solution
PowerLogic® PowerView™ software is an easy-to-use, entry-level power monitoring solution ideally suited for small system applications. Companies continually look for innovative solutions to cut power-related costs and optimize equipment use. PowerView power management software simplifies system and device configuration by polling your network for compatible PowerLogic devices. Connection and data logging begins automatically at factory preset intervals, settings which are easily changed by the user. The software allows you to track real-time power conditions and perform remote monitoring of electrical equipment or installations at key distribution points across your electrical network.
Use logged values to reveal energy waste, unused capacity and historical trends. Its Report Builder includes time of use configurations, allowing you to create reports with energy and demand values for time periods with specific billing requirements. Generated reports publish to Microsoft® Excel for easy data access and custom reporting. PowerView is a cost-effective power monitoring solution and a key first step towards a comprehensive energy intelligence strategy. Within one hour, you can install and begin monitoring.
- Power consumption monitoring: use historical data for trend information; plan expansion based on actual usage; avoid over-design and use your electrical system to its full capacity
- Cost allocation: track power-related costs for building, process, or tool; create multi-year time-of-use activity profiles
- Equipment monitoring: monitor electrical equipment or installations at key distribution points across your network; monitor for pending problems or scheduled maintenance
- Strategic planning: use logged values of current, voltage, power, power factor, energy, demand power, demand current to develop strategies to avoid interruptions
- Preventative maintenance: proactively manage your power system; Base maintenance schedule on actual operating history
- Schneider Square D PowerView
Real-time power monitoring
Automatic device detection for easy setup, supporting up to 32 simultaneously connected devices
- PC-based data logging for devices without onboard logging memory
- Pre-configured real-time and historical data displays
- Modbus® TCP/IP protocol and RS-485 supported serial communications
- 6 Easy steps to build and generate reports
- Reports leverage Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft MSDE database
- Download Schneider Electric Square D BCPM Brochure
- Download Schneider Electric Square D HDM Brochure
- Download Schneider Electric Square D PM700 Brochure
- Download Schneider Electric Square D PM800 Brochure
- Download Schneider Electric Square D PowerLogic PowerView Brochure
- Download Schneider Electric Square D PowerLogic PowerView Selection Guide
To learn more about PTS consulting services to support data center, computer room, and server room design, build, management, and maintenance, contact us or visit:
- PTS Facility Monitoring, Management & Control Systems
- PTS Data Center Planning & Pre-Design
- Data Center Feasibility Consulting
- Data Center Project Cost Estimating
- Data Center Power & Cooling Systems Analysis
- Data Center Availability & Risk Assessment
- Data Center Support Infrastructure Equipment Services
- Data Center Support Infrastructure Monitoring Services
- Data Center Site Cleaning